earupmusic.com Cookies Policy
You can adjust your browser settings to stop accepting cookies. You can also disable web beacons by blocking cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to fully utilise all functions of the Site.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
You can find more information about cookies at allaboutcookies.org and youronlinechoices.eu
We may allow third party organisations to set cookies using this website in order to deliver services such as online maps or media players. If you would like more information about the cookies used by these third parties, as well as details on how to opt-out, please see below.
Google Marketing Platform, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and Google Display and Video 360.
- Cookies with names beginning _ga, _gid, _gcl, or _dc_gtm
- We use Google Analytics to give us insights into how you interact with our website and to support display advertising.
- The advertising includes the display, by third parties such as Google, of adverts across the internet. The adverts may include adverts based on your past visits to our website.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as Google Display and Video cookies) together to:
- Inform, optimise and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website
- Report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site
- If you do not wish to allow the use of Google Analytics for advertising, you can opt out using the Google Ad Settings: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en-GB
- If you do not wish to allow the use of Google Analytics cookies, Google provides an opt-out plug-in for most common website browsers: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Cookies with names like woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart and wp_woocommerce_session_
- We use WooCommerce to provide online store services to our members. WooCommerce is used as a third party plug-in to keep the online store function, so the cookies of WooCommerce supports cart and buying functions.
- If you wish to know more about the cookies that WooCommerce uses, please visit here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-cookies
- If you wish to see their cookies policy, you may visit: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/cookie-full
The Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong (https://www.pcpd.org.hk/besmartonline/internet.html#cookie) provides some introduction about cookies and their uses, some advices are also provided in the document below: https://www.pcpd.org.hk/tc_chi/resources_centre/publications/files/online_tracking_c.pdf
It is easy to manage your cookies by adjusting your browser settings. For more information about cookies and how to opt-out, visit any of the following industry bodies:
- AboutCookies.org - https://aboutcookies.org
- European interactive digital advertising alliance – www.youronlinechoices.com
- Digital Advertising Alliance – digitaladvertisingalliance.org
- Network Advertising Initiative – www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising
- Your Online Choices - https://www.youronlinechoices.com
- YourAdChoices - https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN